Webinar Replay: The 2022 Prophet Brand Relevance Index
Our research uncovers a new pattern of relevance, with brands appealing directly to the head and the heart
Prophet’s brand experts join executives from Sony and Teladoc Health to share the results of and discuss the most relevant brands in the seventh annual Prophet Brand Relevance Index® (BRI).
In this year’s Index, we asked more than 13,500 U.S. consumers about what brands are most relevant to their lives. Watch the webinar for insights on more than 293 brands across 27 categories.
- A new pattern of relevance emerged. Brands are finding new and unforgettable ways to deliver experiences in the new normal by connecting to us as humans – appealing directly to the head and the heart.
- Brand relevance = growth. The top 50 brands saw 133% more growth than the S&P 500.
- How are top-ranked brands are winning with consumers? See which trends – from tapping into authentic expression to enabling self-care – consumers say they can’t imagine living without.
- Steven Fuld – SVP, Marketing at Sony Corporate
- Stephany Verstraete, Chief Marketing and Engagement Officer at Teladoc Health
- Scott Davis, Chief Growth Officer at Prophet
- Marisa Mulvihill, Partner, Head of Brand & Activation at Prophet
- Christine Brandt Jones, Senior Partner, Head of Insights
- Chris Burzminski, Associate Partner
The Prophet BRI serves as a roadmap for building relevance with consumers, the type of relevance that leads to business growth. Contact our team to learn how to apply the insights from the 2022 Index to your organization.